Seal The Top-Deck With A Durable Watertight Coating.
Multi-story car park decks are at risk of concrete corrosion when exposed to water-ingress. Water can wreak havoc on a concrete structure. Without a durable protective coating, a car park deck can deteriorate quickly. Prevent damage and costly repairs by investing in a LINE-X watertight coating.
Sealing the top-deck with LINE-X’s durable, seamless membrane will create a barrier to abrasion and corrosion. Protect the structural integrity of any concrete structure with LINE-X.
1. Concrete pre-treated to CSP 3-6
2. LINE-X approved
primer: 0.3-05 kg/m2 thickness
3. LINE-X approved primer (2nd wet coat) & oven-dried quartzsand approx 1kg/m2.
4. LINE-X XS-101: 2.0-2.5mm thickness
CRACK-BRIDGING - 400% ELONGATION
GREAT ADHESION TO CONCRETE
Excellent chemical resistance
Fast return to service
BENEFITS OF LINE-X FOR CAR PARK DECKS
LINE-X provides custom solutions for your needs and challenges.
- Seamless, long-life seal
- Prevents moisture penetration
- Crack-bridging (over 400% elongation)
- Outstanding mechanical & chemical resistance
- Free from solvents
- CE certified as a concreate membrane
Line-x is a spray applied coating, applied professionally by our team of trained applicators.
400% ELONGATION, WATERTIGHT, TOUGH!
LINE-X is a stand-out amongst the most competent materials for this type of application. It is broadly utilised for surface protection against chemicals, abrasion and water-ingress as well as offering extreme durability and excellent crack bridging properties.
LINE-X CAN PROTECT JUST ABOUT ANYTHING.
CAR PARK SEALING WITH LINE-X. THE FACTS:
- Fast return to service
- Load-bearing in 1hr
- Complete seal of under-cuts and complex shapes
- Great adhesion to concrete
- Crack-bridging - 400% Elongation
- High resistance to abrasions and tyre frictions
- Environmentally safe
LINE-X is spray-applied by our network of portable applicators. Our professionally applied coatings are directly applied on to the prepared surface and becomes load bearing in 1hr, allowing a fast return to service.